Join the Team
Job Description and Overview
This position being offered to a motivated, self-starting candidate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating an adequate sales volume for assigned territory accounts. They will be comfortable in focusing their efforts on large footprint property managers, education and private owned businesses and specialize in the asset management piece of our business.
About DK Haney Roofing
DK Haney Roofing is a full-service commercial roofing contractor, performing roof installation, replacement, and repair. DK Haney is one of the fastest growing roofing contractors in Texas and Oklahoma and we are looking to add valuable talent to our team. DK Haney wants to recruit talent and understanding of the corporate sales field to further our company goals.
- Reports to Sales Manager
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by DK Haney Roofing and actively participate in product training sessions
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of sales calls as directed by the Sales Manager
- Input sales call information into the CenterPoint Software, or other designated software provided by the company and/or provide sales reports as directed by Sales Manager
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing
- Meet sales threshold/quota as defined by company
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the terms of the Sales Performance Policy, Commission Model, and Acknowledgement Form
- High School Degree or GED required with a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Minimum five (5) years’ related to sales
- Minimum three (3) years’ industry experience
- Proven track record of generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees and recommend solutions to common problems
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities without losing focus
- Self-motivated, disciplined, attention to detail with a flexible attitude
- Experience in Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
DK Haney’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job description doesn’t constitute a contract of employment and DK Haney Roofing may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development and Sales