Join the Team
Service Tech - TX, LA & OK
Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin TX, West TX areas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
DK Haney Roofing is one of the leaders in the commercial/industrial roofing industry. We currently have exceptional opportunities for experienced Roofing Service Foreman and Laborers for our growing service department.
DK Haney Roofing offers competitive wages, solid career opportunities, and growth potential.
We are looking to fill positions in the following areas: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin TX, West, TX areas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of two (2) or more years of experience in general roofing.
- Experience with Single Ply, BUR, Modified, PVC & TPO, Duro-Last Certification a plus.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- A valid state driver’s license (in good standing).
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet.
- Able to work within a team environment.
- Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday, if needed.
- Able to travel out of town and/or stay overnight if needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Bilingual is also a plus.
DK Haney Roofing is an Equal Opportunity & Drug-Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation pay, and excellent benefits that include:
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
DK Haney Roofing has over 25 years of construction industry experience and is one of the industry’s leaders in commercial/industrial roofing. For more information, please go to our website – www.dkhaneyroofing.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Account Manager - TX & OK
Fort Worth, Texas & Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job Description and Overview
This position is offered to a motivated, self-starting candidate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating an adequate sales volume for assigned territory accounts. They will be comfortable in focusing their efforts on large footprint property managers, education, and privately owned businesses and specialize in the asset management piece of our business.
About DK Haney Roofing
DK Haney Roofing is a full-service commercial roofing contractor, performing roof installation, replacement, and repair. DK Haney is one of the fastest-growing roofing contractors in Texas and Oklahoma and we are looking to add valuable talent to our team. DK Haney wants to recruit talent and understanding of the corporate sales field to further our company goals.
- Reports to Sales Manager
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services, and operations offered by DK Haney Roofing and actively participate in product training sessions
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of sales calls as directed by the Sales Manager
- Input sales call information into the CenterPoint Software, or other designated software provided by the company and/or provide sales reports as directed by the Sales Manager
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing
- Meet sales threshold/quota as defined by the company
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the terms of the Sales Performance Policy, Commission Model, and Acknowledgement Form
- High School Degree or GED required with a bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Minimum five (5) years related to sales
- Minimum three (3) years of industry experience
- Proven track record of generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees and recommend solutions to common problems
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities without losing focus
- Self-motivated, disciplined, attention to detail with a flexible attitude
- Experience in Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
DK Haney’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job description doesn’t constitute a contract of employment and DK Haney Roofing may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development and Sales
Bookkeeper - Fort Worth, TX
Responsibilities for Bookkeeper
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as-needed basis
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Prepare financial reports through the collection, analysis, and summarization of data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
Qualifications for Bookkeeper
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Project Manager - Fort Worth,TX
Fort Worth, TX
DK Haney Roofing seeks a Project Manager, specializing in all roofing systems. We are looking for someone who can consistently recognize and deal with priorities, work in a timely and accurate manner, and ensure all work is complete as needed. If you meet the requirements, are excited by the responsibilities, and have a passion for giving clients peace of mind, we welcome you to apply for this great opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for
Promoting cooperation, communication, and coordination between the job site and the office, including all required reporting and paperwork submitted on time and in the proper format.
Quality control by ensuring all work is completed in a craftsman-like manner and to the specification and satisfaction of the customer.
Monitor the financial status of each project, including identifying financial variances such as under or over budget and implement corrective actions.
Completion of construction projects including directing construction requirements, comparing construction results to plans, coordinating with general contractors, compiling and tracking change orders, scheduling inspections, and resolving problems.
Project Management: 1 Year Minimum Required
Commercial Roofing: 2 Years Minimum Required
Familiar with different commercial roofing systems and manufacturers (BUR, Modified Bitumen, Standing Seam, Single-Ply, Sheet Metal Flashing, etc.)
Efficiency in Microsoft Office is required
Must be highly detail-oriented and can solve problems with little guidance
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Required)
Commercial Roof Estimating: 1 year (Required)
Project Management: 1 year (Required)
Commercial Roofing: 2 years (Required)