Roof Asset Management
Let the Roof Asset Management experts at DK Haney
help reduce your operating and maintenance expenses!
When it comes to Roof Asset Management, DK Haney Roofing is your premier one-stop-source to help you reduce cost and risk – and increase your peace-of-mind!
What is Roof Asset Management?
Simply put, a Roof Asset Management program is designed to help prolong your commercial roof’s lifespan, resulting in reduced repair and maintenance expenses for years to come. At DK Haney Roofing, a national, full-service commercial roofing contractor based in Fort Worth, our highly trained and experienced roofing specialists offer Roof Asset Management services to help you and your team focus on your core business while you leave all your roofing needs to us!
We typically recommend visual inspections at least twice per year, once in the fall and once in the spring.
If we do discover any defects or damage while inspecting your roof, we make immediate repairs in order to mitigate further damage.
The third key component of Roof Asset Management is an ongoing preventative maintenance program.
What does Roof Asset Management involve?
Whether you have one or one hundred commercial rooftops, DK Haney Roofing is the one call to make to help maintain and maximize your investment. There are three key components involved in our Roof Asset Management program, including:
- Routine Inspections. We typically recommend visual inspections at least twice per year, once in the fall and once in the spring. Our thorough inspections are geared towards identifying any defects or damage that may have been caused by the extremes of summer or winter weather. Our inspections include all components of the roof, including the membrane, flashings, drains, and equipment installations. The objective of the inspection is to identify all issues while they’re still small and can be easily corrected.
- Prompt Repairs. If we do discover any defects or damage while inspecting your roof, we make immediate repairs in order to mitigate further damage. Our experienced, highly trained roof experts will complete the repairs efficiently and effectively and keep you or a designated employee (i.e. facilities management) informed every step of the way. In the event of an emergency, you can also rest assured that we’ll be there to repair any problems…pronto!
- Preventative Maintenance. The third key component of Roof Asset Management is an ongoing preventative maintenance program. In conjunction with routine inspections, preventative maintenance will help extend the life of your roof. In fact, studies show that those roofs that are ignored until leaks or other issues occur last 13 years on average, whereas a proactive preventative maintenance program will increase the average to 21 years or more. This doesn’t even take into account the reduced costs of planned repairs versus emergency repairs, in which you can expect to save up to 50 percent on maintenance costs over the life of your roof.
DK Haney Roofing
When you need a commercial roofing contractor,
we’ve got you covered!
Why Choose DK Haney Roofing for your Roof Asset Management?
Since 1991, DK Haney Roofing has brought an exceptional level of experience and skill to the commercial roofing industry. Our state-of-the-art facility management tools have been designed to fit your specific needs and provide you access to information on your terms.
In order to accomplish this, we’ve teamed up with Centerpoint Connect, an innovative facilities management tool designed to enable our clients to check the status of their projects in real-time at all times. The Centerpoint Connect client portal provides clear and concise access to all your assets. Its capabilities provide:
- Access to view your roof inspection reports
- Tracking of your roofing projects in real-time
- Daily progress reports and photos emailed to stay up-to-date
- A comprehensive budget matrix
- The ability to request roof maintenance and repairs with the click of a button
Call DK Haney Roofing today and ask us how we can assist you with your Roof Asset Management needs!